Feb 11, 2009

A Name Change?

So I've been thinking of renaming Ghouls and Ghosts and giving it a face lift. The original concept of the blog was the focus on Death Knights-ghouls and Enhancement Shamans-ghosts(spirit wolves). However, after I got Anguish to 70, I had pretty much lost all interest in him. I had intended to revive him in the future, but I'm currently really enjoying my hunter, Rai, and I'm considering bringing my old Tauren Druid, Zao out of retirement.

So except for Koji, the name isn't all that fitting. So I'm trying to think up something new that can incorporate the classes I now play, an Enhancement Shaman, Beast Mastery Hunter, and Feral Druid. All seem somewhat animistic, so maybe something up that alley. I know I have only a small handful of readers so far, but any suggestions are appreciated =)

No comments: