Mar 16, 2009

No Rest for the Wicked

Well for the few who have read my blog, it's been obvious that I haven't written much. There hasn't been a post in several weeks.

I simply have been so busy lately that I don't find time to post. I'd like to have thoughtful and meaningful posts, which require time and effort. I am working full time in my real job in addition to numerous side jobs that I do. I am making plans to further my education beginning this summer. This also means that I'll be moving so even more time is dedicated to looking at areas and apartments.

I have barely even had time to play WoW, so really don't have time to post about it-I don't even really have anything that I can post about since my playtime is so limited.

So for now, I'm hanging up my writing hat and putting the blog on hiatus. Perhaps I'll be able to start it back up again in the future, but who's to say. To those few who did frequent my blog, I thank you. Hopefully in the future I can at least bring a little bit of entertainment or enlightenment through my musings but for now it isn't in the cards.

No comments: